We use our own cookies and third party cookies to show advertising, personalized content and offer our services. While browsing the web, we consider you accept the use of cookies. More info
Login
Forum:
Gamers unite! Publicado 16-12-2016 01:59:46 | Editado 16-12-2016 22:46:34
Mindayan
☜♥☞ M&F ☜♥☞

Hello guys,

I know there are a lot of Habbo users who also like to play videogames (I'm a gamer girl myself), so I thought about creating this thread in case anyone would like to share your gaming info with other users.

I'm an Xbox girl so I usually play Gears of War 4, 7 Days to Die, Dark Souls 3, and a bunch of other games, so feel free to add me but also send me a message to let me know you come from Habbo-Happy =)

If you wish to share your gaming info, make sure to include the platform you play, your gamertag, and maybe the games you like to play.

My XBL is: CMG Mindayan

Happy gaming! ^_^

PS: Remember to share only accounts not linked with your real life or personal details.
16-12-2016 22:48:54
Fers301
Hay 300 Fers detrás de mí

May I say that there is a pro gamer girl here! Well, and Xbox girl hahaha

Thanks for sharing :)
19-12-2016 05:15:25
isNewbie

I used to play The Last of us, and i finished it four times, then i get bored :'v
22-12-2016 00:06:48
JenniferMtnz
A divertirse!

I used to be a gamer girl too, but now, cause of the studies im not into that, just Habbo u.u

Hey there!

Do you understand English or Spanish and would like to help translate Habbo-Happy into your mother tongue (including English!)? Please write to the Spanish or English customer support for more information about how to collaborate in the largest worldwide fansite.