We use our own cookies and third party cookies to show advertising, personalized content and offer our services. While browsing the web, we consider you accept the use of cookies. More info
Login
Forum:
Mindy, reporting for duty ^_^ Publicado 22-06-2015 06:37:13 | Editado 22-06-2015 06:50:54
Mindayan
☜♥☞ M&F ☜♥☞

Hello, everybody!

My name is Mindayan but you can call me Mindy. My Habbo nickname is Mindayan in every single hotel. I’m from Mexico so my preferred hotel is Habbo.es, although my favorite language is English LOL. Let me tell you a little bit of my Habbo life. I joined Habbo-Happy back in 2009, I registered on the website to apply for DJ and then I met Fers301, the owner of the website. We became good friends and shortly after that I started helping him with the website, little by little until I started thinking of the website as my own baby as well xD. We started dreaming of having the entire website also in English, with full English content, the whole website available in both languages, but for personal reasons I had to leave the website back in 2012, and the project was left on standby. They tried to work in the project, and they did some improvements, slowly but steady. When I came back to the website, 3 months ago, I convinced Fers to resume the project and continue with our dream, we’ve worked so hard in the past few weeks to finish the English version of the website and now we are so proud with the outcome and providing our beloved Habbo-Happy family a chance to be part of the English community that for us it's a dream come true. It’s a pleasure for us to bring you this website as the twin sister of its Spanish version, and we work very hard to give you only the best, but if you notice I might have skipped something or was lost in translation, please feel free to point out any Spanish phrases or even a word, and I’ll try to translate it ASAP.

So, long story short, I'm finally back after 3 long years, and enjoying every minute of it!! If you need anything, just let me know, I’m here for you! =)

Regards,
Mindy
22-06-2015 07:39:02
isNewbie

Hi Mindy!

We are glad to have you here. I could not meet you in the past, but i think we'll know each other and be friends :D If you need something, i'll do my best to help you in whatever you need.
22-06-2015 16:42:59
Fers301
Hay 300 Fers detrás de mí

Now Spanish version has a twin sister hehe. Nice to have you here Mindy!
22-06-2015 17:10:34
albertt
albert306 en habbo

Hi Mindayan
22-06-2015 21:19:50
x-X-Augusto-X-x
Festejar para sobrevivir

Hello Mindayan. Good to know that Habbo-Happy is people like you, very willing to help people. :D
25-06-2015 08:04:30
McPheet
Diseñador Grafico H-H

Hi, welcome. Congratulations to you and fersho for this beautiful completed goal. Maybe i will come here for work xd. everything will be decided the monday. Wish me luck e.e

Hey there!

Do you understand English or Spanish and would like to help translate Habbo-Happy into your mother tongue (including English!)? Please write to the Spanish or English customer support for more information about how to collaborate in the largest worldwide fansite.