We use our own cookies and third party cookies to show advertising, personalized content and offer our services. While browsing the web, we consider you accept the use of cookies. More info
Login
Forum:
McPheet now available on english Publicado 25-06-2015 08:29:34 | Editado 25-06-2015 08:29:52
McPheet
Diseñador Grafico H-H

Hi! My name is McPheet (in the both hotels, .es and .com) if you came from the spanish H-H, then maybe you know me, but if you don't, well i will present myself in here :D

Well, first of everything, i was a graphic designer in the spanish version. I has a very good history in that place, in some way Habbo-happy has help me in my personal life, with my problems and my stresses. Is not easy be a graphic designer when you dont know nothing about pixel art; and that was exactly my problem when i start in the HHs team. I was the first designer and that means be alone for a while, but was entertainment and the team is really like a family so you enjoy been in the office (for ignore the original name) with all that people.

I like to draw the chat backgrounds. I mind i love it. that was my first job and i love it. my enemy? las placas (right now i can't remember the translation) the size is so small so i don't have the enough for work xd.

I thought this would be a little more dramatic but the language limite me so... well i'm sorry for any redaction problems and hi to everyone in this new community :D

You can call me "bag" or "bolsa" :D
26-06-2015 06:49:36
isNewbie

Translation for las placas: the badges...

Hi Bolsa, is great see you over here. I miss you a lot (no, it's a joke, i hate you). We used to be good friends<3.
26-06-2015 19:45:17
Mindayan
☜♥☞ M&F ☜♥☞

Welcome to HH-EN, Bag!

Quick question: Did you translate it on your own? or did you use google translator? =)
28-06-2015 03:17:41
McPheet
Diseñador Grafico H-H

by my own? why? was so bad?
28-06-2015 07:30:05
isNewbie

McPheet dijo: by my own? why? was so bad?

It's yours, so yes, it's very bad :).

We hate you, Bolsón.
28-06-2015 12:20:47 | Editado 28-06-2015 12:21:31
Mindayan
☜♥☞ M&F ☜♥☞

McPheet dijo: by my own? why? was so bad?

LOL, no, I was just curious ^_^

Hey there!

Do you understand English or Spanish and would like to help translate Habbo-Happy into your mother tongue (including English!)? Please write to the Spanish or English customer support for more information about how to collaborate in the largest worldwide fansite.